Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Favorite Ornaments - Jesus is the Gift

I love this ornament for so many reasons...
...because it looks like a gift.
...because someone gave it to me.
...because it states every reason why we celebrate.
...because without this gift there would be no chance of spending eternity with Him.
...because it reminds me of the Sandi Patty song...The Gift Goes On...
The Father gave the Son
The Son gave the Spirit
The Spirit gives us life
So we can give the Gift of love
And the Gift goes on

Don't you love to get a present wrapped up in a Christmas bow
God gave each of us a present on that night so long ago
It's a Gift that keeps on giving if our spirits can receive
It's the secret joy of living if our hearts can just believe

And the Gift goes on and on and on

When your life is full of Christmas then your life is full of love
You can give away the present that began with God above
Just like ripples in the water the circles of our love extend
What was started with the Father is a Gift that has no end

because, like the song says, it is a “gift that has no end.”
...because my family and I have the privilege of giving away this present to the people of Venezuela!
because He wasHe isand He will always be the Greatest Gift ever given to mankind!
…and above all…because God the Father loved me (and you) enough to send Him as His gift to me (and you)!

No comments:

Post a Comment